Find luxury travel and luxury vacation ideas! Use the resource for those who associate vacation with such concepts as – luxury, magnificent, chic, first-class, amazing, elegant, pompous, stunning, fashionable, unsurpassed, exceptional, fabulous, incomparable, premium leisure time.
Types of places for luxury holidays in Europe
- You can choose the most partylike Europe holiday destinations. It’s just a dream for those who like to dance, party and have fun all night long. The most delicious cocktails, the hottest parties, the most interesting acquaintances – and just the best vacation!
- Visit the rarest natural sights of Europe. For example, Hallerbos Forest in Belgium, Lavender fields in France or Plitvice Lakes in Croatia. Such sights combine not only beauty, perfectly clean air, as well as the possibility of an unusual photo shoot.
- You can immerse yourself in the natural world of one particular country, for example Iceland. You will observe whales, amazing flora and fauna of the country, see glaciers and geysers, lakes and volcanoes, swim in hot healing springs.
- Enjoy the architectural sights of Europe during the VIP tour. Delve into the history of centuries on an individual tour accompanied by an experienced guide.
- Visit elite beauty tours. This is a set of programs designed to preserve your beauty in all its manifestations: skin treatment, preserving youth, fighting wrinkles, getting rid of cellulite.
- Embark on a fashion tour of Europe. These programs are designed specifically for those who like to dress with chic from famous couturiers.
- Perhaps you will like elite gastronomic tours. The journey is accompanied by gastronomic experiences – tastings, hand-made pizza, cooking lessons from cookery experts.
VIP tours to Europe include not only a comfortable hotel of 5 stars and above, but also much entertainment. You will be able to participate in individual excursions or learn more about the historical past of the country from a professional guide.